We are looking for a self-starter with experience in social media who will be responsible for social media planning and engagement for the agency internally, coordinating social media efforts with other team members and general agency assistance.
Our intern will work in a creative environment and have the opportunity to be part of a unique agency experience with access to many opportunities for education and growth.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
– Create and deliver social media analytics report
– Oversee social media accounts including the use of programs like Hootsuite
– Assist departments with a variety of projects as needed
– Interact with professional associates and all levels of management both internally and externally
– Community management for the agency and the brands it represents
– Work with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, industry forums, blogs, social book-marking sites
– Write content and developing content strategies
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
– Familiar with WordPress and other social media applications
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Demonstrated interest in social media marketing and public relations